Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Excuses.

I've been living the same routine every single day of my life. I wake up, and my life revolves around the future. Today, that is different. I know exactly what I'm going to do, how I'm going to do, and why it's going to take me so long.

Though the bed I slept in last night was no Sealy Posturepedic, I have other problems on my mind like how much more my face is going to hurt considering the struggle a day or so ago with a watcher.

I consider myself one of the tougher girls out there, honestly, and it seems Lucy can't handle me herself, so she sends steroid engaged men after me who trip over themselves and nearly kill me with their car. Exciting.

One excellent point about today is that right at this VERY moment -- it's not raining. The ground is very mushy where there is no pavement, and I'm surprised even by the fact that I am no longer in California.

I'll be Twittering all day from texts since I probably won't stop off again until i get to Texas. Maybe I'll see Taylor. Just kidding. Probably not. Zavala is more near Sedona, AZ than I am to Canada.

No comments: